Available March 1st!
Prime location, close to all that Fillmore Street has to
This charming and restored 1890's Victorian large 2bd
flat features the following:
- Tastefully furnished and fully appointed
- Spanish tile flooring in hallway, kitchen and bathroom, newer
Berber carpet in living room as well as bedrooms.
- Bonus back room can be used as an office or for additional
storage (cannot be used as a 3rd bedroom).
- Lots of closet space!
- Washer and Dryer in unit!
- Large eat-in kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, dishwasher
and disposal. New marble counter tops and resurfaced cabinets.
- Private patio off living room, perfect for a gas
- All utilities included (water, garbage,
gas, electric, basic cable and Internet).
Close to transportation and trendy Upper
Fillmore. Great meeting places like Harry's Bar, groceries at Molly Stones and
coffee at Starbucks, Pete's and Martha & Brothers are just 2 blocks
Street parking, although parking
is available 2 blocks away at the Japan Center Garage for
No pets. No
Please call or email for showing.
Relocating to San Francisco?
Having a hard time finding the right place to live? I offer rental assistance services that give
you a competitive advantage in finding your new home. Call today for more
| Quick Info|
| Rent: $3,400 |
| B/Ba: 2/1 |
| Pets: N |
| Term: 6 Month
At Stone Solutions we offer you the perfect solution to updating tired, worn or outdated work surfaces with a minimum of fuss and cost.ReplyDelete